Brad Reifler, the Founder and CEO of Forefront Capital Brad Reifler gives five tips for investors who want to make a secure investment that will have a good rate of return. These tips, reported by Reuters, are as follows:
1. Investors should be cautious when investing their money. All risks, costs, and fees should be considered. Be sure to know your assets and have completed a list of goals.
2. Watch out for your money’s safety.
3. Be sure to diversify your portfolio and don’t buy just stocks.
4. Know your funds manager, after all, they are the ones handling and investing your cash.
5. Now the reason you want to invest and think about your objectives. Watch out the amounts you want to invest and if you notice your investment is making a profit, then add more funds.
Reifler tells potential investors that the investment world is controlled by the one percenters that plan and invest in items like hedge funds, commodity funds, and public funds the government doesn’t let people with less money invest in, something he says is wrong.
He also commented on how problems such as student loan debt and limited investment opportunities for the rest of the 99 percenters is causing issues with the majority of potential investors.
Reifler says that he wants to alter the hold that the wealthy in America have on investing opportunities. He is doing this by developing a public fund that non-accredited people can invest in and a plan for them to follow. This fund would help relieve the fears and mistrust from non-accredited investors. Reifler says that if the 99 percenters group had a better investment option, then they could have a chance to fund their own retirements.
The program would give investors the knowledge they need to understand the process of investing, as well as give them a source of liquidity and a return on their investment.